I cannot access my account

• VERIFICATION REQUIRED: Additional verification is required for login. Please check the email address associated with the account for a verification link. this message is coming up but no email is coming through?? How do I get around this

WP.com: Unknown
    Jetpack: Unknown
    Correct account: Unknown

• Hey @carlyalbright, did you check the spam folder? If you created your account just now, it might take a little bit for the email to arrive.

Please visit this page and enter your email and you should get the verification link.

Just in case, please make sure you re-check your email for any mistakes. Cheers!

• Hi there, Just adding that you need to log out of this account first before accessing that link that @rawalplawit provided. Otherwise, it will bring you back to the contact support form which will again be posted here in the community forum.

After you log out and click that link, scroll a little bit down the page and you’ll see the “Trouble Activating?” line where you can enter the same email address you used to sign up for your WordPress.com account.

If you are using gmail, in addition to checking the spam folder, check any other inboxes as well.

Let us know how that goes.

• Hi there,

I’ve sent an email to the address we have on file for your account. Please reply to that so we can help you verify your account manually.

• The topic ‘I cannot access my account’ is closed to new replies.