Hyperlink

• I insert the hyperlink but when I click it it does not work. It used to work long ago, but know it appears a notice from Google saying, sorry cannot fing the web or the hyperlink is broken.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Could you more clearly describe which link is broken? Is it a page link, a sidebar link, a link in one of your posts?

• None of the hyperlinks work in any of my post. They usted to work but now they are broken. Maybe you could check it taking a look to my blog. The name is Pinceladas Diplomaticas. It is in Spanish but you can click in any hyperlink, that I guess you know they are in blue, and see that they do not work. Thank you in advance.

• I tried some links and they worked for me. Please give us a specific link to a post where you have linked somewhere and the link does not work.

• Hyperlinks Time and Instagram Work. But Hyperlinks such as Kissinger in the post Desencadenamiento de la I Guerra Mundial, and the hyperlink Je vous écris du vel h’hiv, les lettres retrouvées in tha post Velódromo de invierno do not work, neither from my Ipad bor from my laptop which is HP. I have tried with Safari, Google chrome and Internet Explorer without any success.

• The topic ‘Hyperlink’ is closed to new replies.