HTTP & HTTPS issues with multisite wordpress

• I have setup a multisite wordpress installation, using paths (not subdomains).

I am having the following issue between HTTP and HTTPS. When ever I goto a link (eg, <site>/pagename), the page works fine in HTTPS, but I get a 404 in HTTP. This seems to be the case for every page (minus the frontpage).

I am not entirely convinced that this a url-rewrite issue, since other applications (drupal), do not seem to experiance this issue. Is there a setting somewhere to resolve this (or do I need to add something to my .htaccess file?)

Thanks,
    Steven

• You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you’ll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don’t understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It’ll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

• The topic ‘HTTP & HTTPS issues with multisite wordpress’ is closed to new replies.