HTML on creator plan?

• I cant get my contact form to be visible once I save/publish.

I’m on the creator plan.

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out! Upon reviewing your site, it appears that although you have the Creator plan, it still needs to be upgraded to enable plugins in your Hosting Configuration settings. This will then allow you to embed the custom Wodify code on your “Get Started” page.

To visit the Hosting Configuration area:

1. Go to your site’s dashboard.
    2. Navigate to Settings → Hosting Configuration (or Hosting → Configuration if using WP-Admin).
    3. If hosting access is not yet activated, you’ll see a notice saying, “Please activate the hosting access to begin using these features.” Click the Activate button to unlock your hosting access. This is a one-time action.

Upon activating your Creator plan, your website’s default site address will change from smashfactorfitnessdotca.wordpress.com to smashfactorfitnessdotca.wpstaging.com. The old .wordpress.com address will still work but will redirect to the wpcomstaging.com address.

Additionally, your Creator plan allows you to register, connect, or transfer a domain to your site to use publicly instead of the default site address. Best of all, it’s free for the first year!

I hope this explanation clarifies things! Let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

• The topic ‘HTML on creator plan?’ is closed to new replies.