How WP management user?

• How many blog the user may register? And how many user an email may register?

Hello all,

Why I ask like that? Bcs the following questions:

1 / Few day ago I sign up a username is “tuitiento” at wordpress.com with email is “Email Redacted ” but now I want to register a new username “batuong” with the same email above, but I can’t.

So I think WordPress.com manage users by email but I try my best to find anywhere to edit account “tuitiento” for “my email at email dot com” and subscribe the new one “batuong” for the “Email Redacted”. How can I do that? For me easy manage my account.

2 / How many subdomain (blogs) of wordpress.com are the username like “tuitiento” can to create? Of course, not include the default tuitiento.wordpress.com , can I create batuong.wordpress.com?

Every body, mod and admin please help me out.
    Regards,
    BA TUONG

• You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you’ll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don’t understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It’ll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

• @tuitiento Moderation Notice: Please reframe from posting email addresses in the public forum because spam bots will harvest the emails for their dirty work. So I went ahead and removed the email for you.

• You may also find this support document useful since you have a G Mail acct http://en.support.wordpress.com/email-address/

• @ t3ck: Hi, i’m new commer in here and WP. I’m appreciate form your help. I can’t see edit mess button for repair it. That is not real my email, the word below @ not true. And how about my problem? You have any ideal?.
    Regards

• You need a different email for every username at WordPress.com. The email needs to be changed on your Profile page, and once an email has been used to register a username here, I don’t think you can use the same email again to register a different username. You need to use a new email.

You can have as many WordPress.com blogs as you want.

• The topic ‘How WP management user?’ is closed to new replies.