how to set my sub domain to my wordpress site?

• I want to set my sub domain to connect to my wordpress site, but it can not work. And I can not delete those error domain name settings.

Can you help me?

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

You are trying to connect blog.campingmap.com.tw as a custom address for your WordPress.com site, yes? It is possible to give your site a custom address (including using a subdomain if you wish) which we go into more detail about here:

WP
    Domains » Connect a Subdomain
    6 min read
    A subdomain has an extra piece of text before your main domain. For example, if your domain is yourgroovydomain.com, you can create subdomains such as blog.yourgroovydomain.com and shop.yourgroovydomain.com which you can use with a separate website. This guide will show you how to connect a subdomain to your site. Getting Started A few items to point out before you begin: Decide on

In order to use blog.campingmap.com.tw as a subdomain you will need to also own the root domain as well. Are you the owner of blog.campingmap.com.tw and have access to control domain settings with your registrar? In order to set up a working subdomain there are settings you will also need to add to campingmap.com.tw and we are happy to walk you through the steps you need to take to add them.

Thanks for the additional info!

• The topic ‘how to set my sub domain to my wordpress site?’ is closed to new replies.