How to remove bold lines between paragraphs when using Block settings

• I’m a newbie and just beginning to edit my blog. I just switched to the ‘Block’ feature, and now each time I create a space between paragraphs, a bold line separates each paragraph.

How do I remove this bold line?
    And why did it show up when I added a space between paragraphs? There was no bold line before I switched to the ‘Block’ feature.

Thanks.

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• You can see the bold lines on the right side of the page. I don’t want these, and I didn’t deliberately add them. The only thing I did was create a space between paragraphs.

• Hi there,

The styling of widgets is hard-coded into your theme, so if you create separate blocks it will add “title styling” to each one as if it were a separate widget.

Instead, what you can do is use a little trick to keep all the text in one block, but add spacing as needed. To do this you will want to hit SHIFT+ENTER to start a new break, instead of hitting the ENTER key by itself.

SHIFT + ENTER will allow you to add single line spacing, so you can do it twice back-to-back and it will create an empty space between paragraphs (without creating separate paragraph blocks)

Hope that helps. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

• The topic ‘How to remove bold lines between paragraphs when using Block settings’ is closed to new replies.