How to enter a billing address when purchasing a subscription?

• Hello everyone,
    I am working for a french public institution and I’m in charge of creating a website via wordpress.com for a scientific event.
    My company uses a specific credit card for online subscription type purchases, and in order to ensure that the invoices are processed, we have to specify the billing data of our regional delegation so that this address appears on the invoice.
    But during the purchase process (premium wordpress subscription + domain registration), I can only enter my contact information. Can I even specify the billing address? If so, where/how can I do it?
    Obviously I can’t make this purchase without having the guarantee that the invoice will be processed correctly.
    If I don’t find an answer to this problem I will have no choice but to use another CMS, but I really wish I could work on WordPress for this mission.

Thank you in advance !!
    Alix R.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

You should have two places to enter your VAT details: at checkout or after purchase.

When checking out, you will enter your location. If your location is subject to a consumption-based tax, you will see a checkbox for “Add Business Tax ID details” just below your location. Check the box to add your Business Tax ID details.

Or, you can add your Business Tax ID details through the Purchases section of your WordPress.com dashboard.

1. Log into your WordPress.com dashboard.
    2. Click your Profile icon in your Admin toolbar.
    3. Click Purchases.
    4. Click Billing History.
    5. Click the Add Business Tax ID details link at the bottom of the page.
    6. Select your country, provide your Business Tax number, Name, and Address, then click Validate and save.

Once you have VAT details set for your account, you can click “View receipt” (or “Email receipt”) on your Billing History page for any purchase; the VAT details will be included in all past and future receipts.

I hope that helps!

• The topic ‘How to enter a billing address when purchasing a subscription?’ is closed to new replies.