How on earth do I get rid of the footer I made, not some standard one

• I tried to search for this, but kept finding “you cannot remove blah blah footer that comes with your blog.

I made a footer titled “gfjtfj” just when experimenting, but now I can’t remember how to get rid of it. I could probably stumble across a solution after a few hours, but would love for someone to hopefully fast track me in the direction of a solution.

Thank you.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• From your main admin dashboard if you go to Appearance > Widgets (or try this link) and then check in the third footer section you should find the culprit. Delete or drag the widget out of that area to remove it and everything should go back to normal.

• Yayyyyyyyyyyy we have a TRIUMPH!!! YES!!!! Thank you infinitely halluke. I tried dragging the first footer many times and just ended up highlighting (or whatever it’s called) my page in blue. But now I see it, the third footer. My first resolved issue, if I can figure out how to mark it resolved. Perhaps I’ll have to ask another question on that next. lol

• The topic ‘How on earth do I get rid of the footer I made, not some standard one’ is closed to new replies.