How Many Email Followers Do I Have?

• Today, I added the Follow Blog widget to my sidebar. Both on my Widgets page and on my blog’s sidebar as a follower, I see a total of 138 email followers of my blog. That’s more than I’d expected. Despite the age of my blog, it’s gone through long periods of inactivity.

So, I went looking for who are my email followers.

Inside of People > Email Followers, I am the only follower. (And I haven’t been receiving the emails, but maybe that’s a separate issue?) Under regular Followers, I see 37.

How many emails are going out whenever I post? One, 37, 138, or another number?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi, @amlynn,

I see that #, and yes your blog subscription widget shows all of your WordPress.com subscribers. Meaning in addition to email, it also includes all of the reach through your connected accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have additional questions.

• (And I haven’t been receiving the emails, but maybe that’s a separate issue?)

Take a look and see if this document helps with that: Emails Aren’t Getting Through

Best Regards.

• Thank you! I wasn’t aware that the number of subscribers equaled my “reach”. That number makes sense now.

Take a look and see if this document helps with that: Emails Aren’t Getting Through

I’ll take a closer look. Thank you for responding to that issue, too.

• The topic ‘How Many Email Followers Do I Have?’ is closed to new replies.