How long it takes for new plan to be activated when switching plan?

• Hello everyone,

So the question here is pretty simple.. When upgrading plans from Premium to Business, is the new plan directly activated and working or is there a waiting time (24/48/72h) before it gets upgraded to the new plan?

Thank you everyone!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there:

It should be instant. What is the indication that your site has not been upgraded? Once we have that information, we’ll be better able to advise.

Thanks!

• Thank you for your answer!

Indeed the status says it’s in Business now. I was asking because I tried to use an HTML Custom code containing a script to integrate a calendar, and on the Editor page everything display correctly when I click on ‘Visualised’ but as soon as I publish the page and go look, the script is gone and there is juste a balise instead.

I know it can be a different subject, but do you have any idea why?

Thanks!

• Also, another exemple of why I asked this question is why I still have adds on my website now that I have the Business plan activated? I can’t seem to find where to activate the modules.

• Gotcha!

Also, since you have a Business plan, you have access to priority email and live chat support. You can access this priority support from your account page, where you can get help more quickly than by posting in the free public support forums.

https://wordpress.com/help/contact

Regarding the code you’re adding to the editor, could you start a live chat with support at the above link so they can take a look at your code and advise what might be the problem? They also can advise on your ad question. :)

I hope that helps!

• The topic ‘How long it takes for new plan to be activated when switching plan?’ is closed to new replies.