How do I remove the the hover icons on the Fontfolio theme

• Can anyone help me to remove the format icons shown on the home page pictures when you hover over them? For example, the camera icon when you hover over a picture that was uploaded as an image.

Thank you

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Could you confirm what do you mean by “format icons”? All pictures are uploaded as images so I did not understand what do you mean by “camera icon” that appears on hover.

Also, I don’t see the footer attribution on your blog as it hidden using the following rule:

.site-footer .site-info {
        display: none
    }

This is a violation of point no. 11 of WordPress.com Terms of Service. So please bring it back.

Attribution. Automattic reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at WordPress.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar. Footer credits and the WordPress.com toolbar may not be altered or removed regardless of upgrades purchased.

• Sorry, I copied some code, but I fixed that.

The Fontfolio theme shows different icons on each front page post depending on the format of the post. A post that was formatted as an image shows a camera icon when you hover. A link formatted post shows a link icon, etc.

Is there a way to remove those?

• I see what you mean :-)

Please try this style:

.blog .hentry:hover .entry-format:before, .archive .hentry:hover .entry-format:before {
    opacity:0;
    }
  • The topic ‘How do I remove the the hover icons on the Fontfolio theme’ is closed to new replies.