How do I know if I've been flagged?

• I don’t show up in topics/tags for my blog anymore (boredamericantribune.wordpress.com). How can I find out if I have been suspended/banned?

— J.W.

• If you’ve been suspended, there will be a notice and you won’t be able to write or edit, or even see posts.

Since your name does not link to your blog, I’m going to guess that you’ve probably been flagged as Mature, which will take you off the tag pages.

• Ahh, I see. But is there any way to remedy this, as in once again being able to be seen through Reader/Topics/Tags, etc.? It’s as if I’m become invisible just when I started to gain a following, lol.

Sincerely,
    Jackson :)

• Well, you’d have to stop posting material which could be rated Mature, and remove the material that exists now on your site. I’ll flag this for staff.

Being Mature only removes you from the tag pages, it doesn’t prevent people who’ve subscribed to your blog from reading it in the Reader.

• Ahhh, thank you. :) I’m more interesting in being back on the Tag pages, so if a Staff member could help me here, it would be most appreciated.

• **bump.

My blog really started to take off because of being able to be viewed through tags. Are there any moderators who are able to make me viewable again through this, since I do not believe I was being offensive….

Sincerely,
    Jackson.

• This thread is flagged for Staff attention. What’s required is your patience please. Bumping threads is counterproductive. Staff deal with the support tickets and threads with the earliest dates first. So if we contact them more than once on the same issue or bump threads or create duplicate threads the date moves forward and it takes longer to get help.

boredamericantribune.wordpress.com doesn’t exist

spelling issue > http://boredamericantribune.wordpress.com

• This blog exists http://batribune.wordpress.com/
    Is it the one you meant when you typed (boredamericantribune.wordpress.com) into the OP?

• Jackson,

Your blog was reported by another WordPress.com user as containing mature content. When that happens, we investigate the blog to see if we agree with that judgment.

The blog in question has enough foul language used in your blog (including some post titles) that our judgment was that it should be marked as Mature and not displayed in the public areas of WordPress.com.

If you would like it to be returned to those services, please let us know and we’ll need you to do some editing to be added back to public tag listings.

• Ahhh, understood — and, yes, I would like to be returned to those services. I enjoy operating my blog waaaaaaayyyy too much to just disappear off the map/switch blog services, lol.

What would you guys need me to do (editing-wise, I mean) to get back in to the good graces/public areas of WordPress? :)

• The topic ‘How do I know if I've been flagged?’ is closed to new replies.