how do i delete blog?

• i have decided not to keep my test page on wordpress.com. i want to delete it so i can use my email address to set up an entirely different blog on wordpress.com. anyone know how to delete a blog (including the database with my email address?)

• The link in your name leads me to a registration page, so I take it it’s not activated?

• I agree with paradox but if you still have the need. I think you can go into your Dashboard > Options and the last option Delete Blog.

• Yeah, but then the email will still be in use, so testsite will not be able to use the same email for the future.

• I had a similar problem. It seems there are problems sending e-mails out of here.

Today, I tried to create a blog and waiting for (3 or 4 hours) the activation key, I tried to request the key several times. Thinking there was something wrong with my first registration I tried to create a second blog. The same problem, I got no emails. After some time, I finally got all my activations keys et al, I ended up having 2 accounts, both with its own blog. :-)

I decided to delete one of those blogs, but now I’m waiting for the e-mail that hopefully allow me to confirm the delete operation.

So does the “Delete blog” feature removes the associate account? …that is what I want, but reading this posts, now I’m concerned. I just need, want, wish one account.

If the account is not deleted when removing the blog, then how do I delete the account that I don’t need anymore?

Please, don’t laugh, I’m also confused ;-)

• Yep! I just got my confirmation email. Just wanted to confirm that deleting a blog, the associated account is also deleted. Just what I wanted.

Cheers

• The topic ‘how do i delete blog?’ is closed to new replies.