How do I change the share photo

• Hi, two part question:

1) how do I edit what picture is being displayed when I share the site url via text or Facebook? Currently it is pulling in a photo from the testimonials

2) is it possible to remove the tweet and share via Facebook from the pages that aren’t the homepage?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

1 – Try setting a featured image. You can do that on the document settings. Once you’ve got that, can you update us here? We’ll take a look.

2 – Sure thing. That’s also on the document settings for each page.

Add Social Share Buttons

Let us know if you need help with any of this!

• Thanks!

1 – When I do this, it puts the featured image behind the entire header and duplicates the Cover image which I don’t want. I played with it a bit and added a media block so that now when I copy and paste the link in Facebook it is showing a good image. When I copy and paste it into text messages it is still pulling in the testimonial photo.

2 – This worked great – thanks!!!

• Hi rwp212351539,

When I do this, it puts the featured image behind the entire header and duplicates the Cover image which I don’t want

Oh, would you be able to make a screenshot of what is happening and upload it to your Media Library? I just want to see exactly what is happening on your side :)

• Well it appears that entering the featured image then deleting it actually changed the image to the share link so I guess it actually worked!

• That’s good news! If you run into any more trouble, feel free to make a screenshot and we’ll be happy to take another look.

• The topic ‘How do I change the share photo’ is closed to new replies.