How do I cancel the upload of a video?

• I dragged a video into my page and now it’s uploading for an eternity, to make things worse, on my website is a big broken video rectangle. I’ve only personal plan, I can’t go to media -> video and delete it. Log out and deleting cache doesn’t work either… do I have to delete my entire page now?

And the buttons seems to be buggy… great :\ this is so frustrating… I chose button width 25% and I get 100%…

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• There is no edit button?… I need edit buttons, I’m always forgetting something :\ It’s on Game Design, the issue, bottom

• Hi @raoulpoupart,

It looks like the video block got stuck during upload:

I’ve removed this block on your behalf. Please try editing your Game Design page again.

When adding videos, please ensure that the file size is less than 2GB. I recommend uploading the video(s) first to your media library prior to adding them to a post/page.

If you’re still having issues with your site and/or the editor and media library, please try the following:

I hope that helps and please reach out again if you have any further questions.

• The topic ‘How do I cancel the upload of a video?’ is closed to new replies.