How Do I Cancel Expired Domain?

• The domain “lauderhillexpo.com” expired on May 24th and when I click cancel, it states “cancellation pending”. I switched the primary domain to “ibtexpo.com” and when I type that domain in the address bar, a popup on my blog says “Uh oh! Your blog’s domain lauderhillexpo.com expired 10 days ago!” and “Your blog’s domain lauderhillexpo.com stopped functioning on Sunday, May 25, 2014 and visitors who come to the web address lauderhillexpo.com cannot find your site any more. Please note the primary domain ibtexpo.com was also deactivated until lauderhillexpo.com is either renewed or canceled.” Is there a way to expedite the cancellation process or do I have to just wait? Is there another way to cancel the domain and point the name servers somewhere else so that it doesn’t interfere with my blog?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

I’ve cancelled your expired domain. Your new domain should now work correctly. Also, I noticed you’ve opened multiple threads regarding this issue. Please keep all correspondence here to avoid confusion:

https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/problem-viewing-website-after-cancelling-old-domain?replies=2

I’ll be closing this thread to prevent duplicate replies!

• The topic ‘How Do I Cancel Expired Domain?’ is closed to new replies.