Homepage image

• I just opened my homepage and saw that a smaller image of the cover picture of Bela Lugosi is appearing above the main one. But it did not appear when I went to try to remove it by editing. Yet it is still appearing on my homepage. Please fix this problem. Thank you!

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there, I just reported this earlier directly to Support. My theme, Dalston, also suddenly started displaying the page Featured image.

Since your theme, Balasana, is part of the same series of themes based on Varia, I’ve gone ahead and flagged Staff here.

• Hey folks, thank you for the heads up! We’re investigating and will leave a Modlook tag on this for now.

• @redoctobergoth – on your site, the “display featured images on pages” option was check. Can you check and see if it looks okay now?

@justjennifer – do you have that option checked, and does unchecking address this?

I kind of wonder if there was a Customizer bug where it wasn’t working and that was fixed, but but we’re trying to find more info.

• @supernovia yes, I’ve always had that option checked since I started using Dalston, but the featured images didn’t display on their pages until they suddenly appeared yesterday. Unchecking the “Display on Pages” box in Content Options also has the unwanted effect of removing featured images from displaying on Posts in the Query Loop on my Homepage.

I’ll carry on with Support by email since it looks like @redoctobergoth has resolved this on their site. Thanks.

• The topic ‘Homepage image’ is closed to new replies.