Help with sizing photographs please!

• Would someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction re sizing photographs. I can’t get my head round it at all. I post to my blog via iPad and am struggling to get my photos to a pleasing size. Any tips gratefully received!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey jacqueline, the quilt pics look great on my desktop, even when I squeeze the window down to iPad size. When I click on one though, they are quite large; which is fine for desktop/laptop but maybe not for smaller devices…

So, a couple of possibilities:
    1. You can crop them in iPhoto library down to the size you want them to appear before you upload them to your post/media library.
    2. Are you dissatisfied with the photos’ sizes in the post itself, or are you dissatisfied with the size they are when a user clicks on one?
    3. Are you using the WordPress free app for iOS?
    If so, try this: tap “Me” at the bottom of your screen and then “Settings”. From the Settings modal window, you are able to select the image quality/size of your media files. You may be prompted to enable that access in your privacy settings first.

Hope that helps.

• Hi Jeff – thanks for the information! I think it is the size of the pictures on the post itself. I do use the WordPress free app, yes. I’ll try your ‘Me’ tip next. Thanks again.

• The topic ‘Help with sizing photographs please!’ is closed to new replies.