HELP! Single post does not show up.

• Hi, everyone,

Glad to be a member here using wordpress. Recently I setup and styled a blog on my local machine. Everything worked fine. But after I uploaded the whole blog folder and setup the correct database and apache configuration on a remote server, everything worked except that if I click a post title or leave a comment the next page just doesn’t show up correctly.

Please check my blog : http://blog.coupontrade.com/ Please help me to figure that out since I really need this blog up by this weekend. Any advice or hint is appreciated.

Thank you!

• You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you’ll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don’t understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It’ll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

• Your blog is not a wordpress.com blog.
    we can’t help you here.

If your blog is self hosted with wordpress.ORG, follow supportbots advice and head to the wordpress.ORG support site.

• The topic ‘HELP! Single post does not show up.’ is closed to new replies.