Help: Cannot Upload into Media Library

• Hello WP ppl,

I’m having difficulty uploading audio files to my Media Library. The files are under the size limit (100MB), and good, clean files. I have successfully uploaded 5-10MB audio files, but when I split the file I wanted to upload into two smaller files, I still receive the same error message. I used the Troubleshooting Mode function of the Site Health plug-in to try to get around this, and also asked my webmaster to loosen site protections so I can try to upload. Nothing works.

Here’s the message:

Unexpected response from the server. The file may have been uploaded successfully. Check in the Media Library or reload the page.

There were other posts in the forum about this, but no fix. Is there anybody from WordPress who can help with this? Is there such thing as direct chat support in WP?

Thank you for your help.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi @onebirdonestone, could you confirm which site you’re having trouble with? The one listed here can’t have plugins on it.

Please note these forums are for the sites hosted and managed here at WordPress.com. For help with a site hosted somewhere else, you’ll need to use the forums for self-managed WordPress installations instead.

WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org

• The topic ‘Help: Cannot Upload into Media Library’ is closed to new replies.