Help

• Rasim Temel

http://www.izahat.com
    (email visible only to moderators and staff)
    (email visible only to moderators and staff)
    Turkey

I’m using wordpress for 6 months without having any problem. but suddenly I started to take an error massege at the top of the admin page (just on top frame) which are listed below:

“Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home2/pr0ns1t3/public_html/wp/wp-config.php:47) in /home2/pr0ns1t3/public_html/wp/wp-admin/admin.php on line 10”

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home2/pr0ns1t3/public_html/wp/wp-config.php:47) in /home2/pr0ns1t3/public_html/wp/wp-admin/admin.php on line 11

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home2/pr0ns1t3/public_html/wp/wp-config.php:47) in /home2/pr0ns1t3/public_html/wp/wp-admin/admin.php on line 12

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home2/pr0ns1t3/public_html/wp/wp-config.php:47) in /home2/pr0ns1t3/public_html/wp/wp-admin/admin.php on line 13

I searched on the web but I could not find any solution. I’ll be very pleased if you help me about this problem.

• You are in the wrong place. Any questions regarding WP hosted on your own machine or one your paying for should be directed to the WP.org forum.

• The topic ‘Help’ is closed to new replies.