Header – Resize image to fit whole header

• Can anyone help, i am trying to resize my image to cover the whole header of my site. Can anyone help? Don’t know anything about css.

thanks in advance
    Warped Footage

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• It sure looks like the header image spans the whole width of the site to me. Your theme has a specific width limit and when you view it in a wider screen, the background colors will span the entire width of that screen, but the website content, including the header image, will not. If you downsize your browser window, the logo fills the entire width of that smaller screen. Are you going after something different?

• hey thanks for the reply. We just wanted the whole page to be black with a white Warped Footage logo for the header, but for some reason the header background has to be a different shade from the actual rest of the site. is there anyway around this?

thanks again

• I gotcha. The default for this theme is very dark gray with slightly lighter gray in the header and post background tiles. I don’t think you’ll be able to get the header background to match the main background without a Custom Design upgrade, but you could make the background of your Warped Footage logo that very dark gray. You’d still see the header background on the sides though, so maybe sort of tacky.

• No worries, i think we’re just gonna go with a white background for now but thanks very much for your help, much appreciated!

• The topic ‘Header – Resize image to fit whole header’ is closed to new replies.