GOOGLE TAGS MY WEBSOTE AS ”DECEPTIVE SITE” AND IT’S NO LONGER ACCESIBLE

• I would very much need to know if wordpress.com thinks my website that I created with you has been hacked or there are security issues

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello there,

Many thanks for reaching out.

Are you able to confirm the URL of the website that you need assistance with please?

The reason why I ask is because I’m not seeing this message with the site: spanishloungeacademy.wordpress.com.

Many thanks in advance!

• I see the error and have attached a screenshot. (I’m in the Netherlands, MacOS, Chrome.)

• Hi there,

When you see this message, it is due to a flag that Google has added on their end, and not something that can be resolved here in WordPress.com.

You can see if you read the page there is a link to report a detection problem, and if you click it, you will be linked to this page: Manage warnings about unsafe sites

In this case you will need to ask Google to review the site and remove the warning, if you scroll to the bottom section of the Google page I listed above, you will see links to ask for a review (as the site owner) so they can take a closer look. It’s likely that something about your content may have triggered Google since they use an automated process to flag sites, but in my experience they will remove it without issue after a quick review.

Hope that helps. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

• Also @consentbands thanks for the assist! \o/

• The topic ‘GOOGLE TAGS MY WEBSOTE AS ”DECEPTIVE SITE” AND IT’S NO LONGER ACCESIBLE’ is closed to new replies.