getting circle gallery to go 5 across on spun theme home page

• I’m using the spun theme and would like to set up a circles gallery on my home page that is 5 columns across like on the example for the theme. Unfortunately I can only get the gallery to go 3 across. I’m new to this and I just can’t seem to figure it out. thanks

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• You cannot exceed the maximum displayed image width for your theme. 5 is probably too many because the main column width is only 700 pixels in width.

• Maximum displayed image width and main column width have nothing to do with your question.
    a) When you insert a gallery into a post or a static page, you can set the number of columns you prefer if you select the “Thumbnail Grid” type of gallery. If you select one of the other types, you cannot change the default number of columns.
    b) You haven’t published any posts, and you’ve set a static page as your front. The 5 columns of circular images you can see on the default front page of Spun aren’t a gallery inserted into a static page, they are the main posts page. Each image represents a post and links to that post. Check the demo and click on any image:
    http://spundemo.wordpress.com/

• many thanks for the responses

@justpi — thank you. I knew I was missing something obvious.

• I’m having the same issue. In preview mode, I was able to view 5 circles across. Once I activated the theme, it switched to 3. Any help? Blog is freshandfoodie.com

• Hi freshandfoodie — As I discovered (or more correctly, as justpi helped me discover) the post page is formatted to display 5 circles across the page. However, if you are trying to set up a gallery and want it to display as circles it will only go 3 across.

• The topic ‘getting circle gallery to go 5 across on spun theme home page’ is closed to new replies.