font not changing

• It’s been a good few weeks now & the font simply will not change at all, no matter if i refresh the page, save, exit and come back, even turn off my laptop and restart. I hit a different font name, save, refresh & it is still on the same one it started with. any ideas???

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• update: i use this theme on another blog I have and the font changes fine on that one. not sure what the heck is wrong with this one

• Hi there,

It’s not changing for me either, but I have no idea what might be causing this.

Can you try switching to another theme, and then back to Quadrat? It could be something stuck in a cache somewhere, and switching themes should force that to update.

When switching themes, make sure to “Switch theme, preserving my homepage content.”, so it doesn’t replace your front page with the theme’s demo content.

• that was actually my next guess too but sadly it didnt work either, did it multiple times but started to get frustrated so I gave up, the cache issue makes sense though. I’m afraid I’ll have to start fresh again :/ when I tried to load it back to the quandrant theme I tried to use the homepage they had preloaded in that one too but it still showed up with the same background color as before & same font (my edits)

• We might need to file a bug report. Can you let us know what font you’re hoping for, and is it fine if we confirm by testing that on this site?

• hmm honestly I am not super sure which font I wanted. on the other blog I have with this theme though I am using Roboto Slab for the body font & DM Sans for the heading so I could just go with that for now. That would be fine with me if you want to try it out!

• Hi there,

After a closer look we’re not able to determine why those settings are not saved. We’ve reported this issue to our engineers so they can take a closer look.

I don’t have a timeline for when this might be addressed but we can let you know here as soon as we have an update. Thanks for your patience!

• sounds good to me & i appreciate it greatly!

• The topic ‘font not changing’ is closed to new replies.