Finding post ID from iPad

• I’ve been customising my blog for a while using CSS codes and the theme I use means that I need to customise each post so that it shows the way I want it to on the front page. I’m working away from home and can’t find the unique identifier for the blog posts from my iPad (I usually do this on a laptop and can find the post number ok). Any advice on how to do this on iPad (either using the WordPress app or just online)? I just need to be able to find the post number so I can quickly customise it as soon as its published (although preferably finding this out before its published would be handy!)
    Thanks.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I don’t use the app,mbut online you can go to the edit screen for your post. Look at the URL in the address bar of your browser. It will give the post id number. Seems like in order to see that number I have to click and highlight the URL in the address bar. There may be other ways but that’s the way I do it on my iPad.

• Online when using Safari, if you open the post in the editor, the URL will have the post id in it. You may have to copy the URL out and paste into notes to be able to see the ID number for the post.

See if that works for you.

• The topic ‘Finding post ID from iPad’ is closed to new replies.