Filing complaint with FTC

• For the past week or so, I have gone back n forth via email with WordPress’ support team about WordPress charging my credit card every month, even though it has been over 6 months since I have had a WordPress site.

WordPress and I have exchanged numerous emails and I have also provided them with a list of all the transaction IDs from credit card statement. WordPress will not connect me with a live person because you have to be a paying customer, which I am not — according to them. But they are still charging me. I am posting here so that someone from WordPress will contact me the old fashioned way – on the phone. I will also be posting on LinkedIn.

I have also filed a complaint with the FTC. I am hoping this will get WordPress the company to stop charging my credit card. Yes, I will cancel the card… Hopefully, none of this will impact my credit rating, etc.

WordPress — I think you have good customer service for your paying customers. In a situation like this, you have not been very helpful

Scott

Self-declared URL: There is none
    Jetpack: Unknown
    WP.com: Unknown

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• WordPress.com doesn’t have phone support. People on the forums can’t see what the problem is all about. Best is to continue the emailconversations with Staff.

If and only if those charges are made by wordpress.com, you would be able to trace them back yourself at https://wpchrg.wordpress.com/ using the Transaction ID.

• Hi,

I see an email from our team from earlier today. I would encourage you to continue the conversation there as it will be the best and fastest way to sort things out.

• The topic ‘Filing complaint with FTC’ is closed to new replies.