figcaption homepage Mayland Theme

• Hi I have asked your expert help, and have been waiting for over a week (1hr reply?). I have 3 questions. My homeoage has the figcaptions css set to caps override but it is a mixture of lowercase and uppercase?

Home

The lightbox also has a copyright on certain images where there should not be any.

Gardens

Is there a way to change the background colour of the lightbox as it is a morbid black and this is a memorial site for my father who was an artist. The homepage lightbox and the pages lightbox are completely different, not consistant at all. Though this is a free site I was hoping to make it look classic, not tacky.
    You help would be greatly appreciated
    Thank you in advance
    Melanie Bund Martins

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I have asked your expert help, and have been waiting for over a week (1hr reply?).

Hm, this is the first an only time the account you’re currently logged in to has filed a support request. Where did you ask last time?

My homeoage has the figcaptions css set to caps override but it is a mixture of lowercase and uppercase?

You’ll need a paid Premium plan or higher to apply custom CSS: https://wordpress.com/support/custom-design/custom-css/

The lightbox also has a copyright on certain images where there should not be any.

This is being pulled in from your image’s Exif data, so you’ll need to check and adjust that in your image editor of choice.

Is there a way to change the background colour of the lightbox

No, it is currently black-only.

• Hi, sorry found this in my social inbox for some reason. Thank you for your reply. I understand I will need to pay to do any customisaition. So the only problem you may be able to help with is the mayland homepage. The gallery image captions are not working, the first images that i uploaded seemed to have a caps override, then as I added new images the titles appeared in upper and lowercase even though I then renamed them the images in the media library in uppercase.

Home

Thank you
    Melanie

• You have the titles saved as captions in the home page, you’ll need to edit the home page to change those.

• The topic ‘figcaption homepage Mayland Theme’ is closed to new replies.