Facebook Built-in Browser Checkout Issue

• Hi, I have had this issue since setting up the website, I am not sure what is causing it or how to fix it, but I need it fixed so badly, as most of our traffic comes directly from people opening our link in Facebooks built-in browser.

For some reason anytime someone accesses our site with the built in FB browser and goes to checkout they get the errors “shipping first name is a required field” “shipping zip code is invalid” “shipping zip code is a required field” etc… It seems to all involve the shipping fields, SPECIFICALLY within the Facebook browser. Those same people can close that browser and open the website directly through any regular browser and have no issue, but because the built in browser isn’t working for anyone, it’s impossible to catch all the customers who just give up because they get these errors. I would greatly appreciate being able to fix this problem. Thank you.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

What you’re describing is associated with the WooCommerce plugin and therefore you need to post in this forum:

https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce

• The topic ‘Facebook Built-in Browser Checkout Issue’ is closed to new replies.