Error ‘There has been a critical error on this website’

• I am getting this when I am clicking on my website’s ‘About Us’ and ‘Contact’ pages: ‘There has been a critical error on this website’. Please help me out on this asap!

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Also, I am unable to access my admin dashboard because of this issue, and I also got a notification from WordPress that my website has been down for 9 hours and is now back online. When I activated debug mode in Cpanel, this is what I got on my website’s ‘About Us’ and ‘Contact’ pages:

Fatal error: Cannot declare class WP_Metadata_Lazyloader, because the name is already in use in /home2/credfdwr/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-metadata-lazyloader.php on line 32

There has been a critical error on this website.

Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.
    Notice: Function is_search was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.0.) in /home2/credfdwr/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5905

Notice: Function is_404 was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.0.) in /home2/credfdwr/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5905

Notice: Function is_feed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.0.) in /home2/credfdwr/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5905

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function has() on null in /home2/credfdwr/public_html/wp-includes/l10n.php:1296 Stack trace: #0 /home2/credfdwr/public_html/wp-includes/l10n.php(1331): _load_textdomain_just_in_time(‘wp-optimize’) #1 /home2/credfdwr/public_html/wp-includes/l10n.php(185): get_translations_for_domain(‘wp-optimize’) #2 /home2/credfdwr/public_html/wp-includes/l10n.php(297): translate(‘This page has a…’, ‘wp-optimize’) #3 /home2/credfdwr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize/cache/file-based-page-cache-functions.php(104): __(‘This page has a…’, ‘wp-optimize’) #4 [internal function]: wpo_cache(‘
    \nFatal…’, 9) #5 /home2/credfdwr/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php(5349): ob_end_flush() #6 /home2/credfdwr/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): wp_ob_end_flush_all(”) #7 /home2/credfdwr/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(334): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #8 /home2/credfdwr/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #9 /home2/credfdwr/public_html/wp-includes/load.php(1252): do_action(‘shutdown’) #10 [internal function]: shutdown_action_hook() #11 {main} thrown in /home2/credfdwr/public_html/wp-includes/l10n.php on line 1296

• Hello there,

Apologies, but we can’t help with your issue directly because we don’t host your site on our WordPress.com managed hosting.

At WordPress.com, we provide a fully managed hosting service with a custom server environment that is specifically optimized for WordPress. Our managed hosting service offers built-in security and performance improvements, along with in-house support for any questions or issues you may have with your site.

We want you to know that you always have the option to migrate your site to WordPress.com, where we can provide you with in-house help to ensure that your website is running smoothly. We have an easy-to-use migration plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpcom-migration/), which you can use to migrate your site to WordPress.com.

Please note that this feature is only available for Business plan users.

We understand that moving your site may seem like a daunting task, but we believe that the benefits of our fully managed hosting service far outweigh the effort involved in migrating your site. With our optimized server environment and customized version of WordPress, you’ll have access to the best possible hosting service for your WordPress website.

However, if you choose not to migrate your site to WordPress.com, don’t worry! We want to make sure you still receive the help you need. The good news is that the open-source WordPress forums are available to provide you with support. The folks in that forum are experts in WordPress and are in the best position to help you with any issues you may be experiencing.

We hope this information is helpful, and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!

• The topic ‘Error ‘There has been a critical error on this website’’ is closed to new replies.