Embed video

• I was wondering if I can embed video from my OneDrive account or from Google Drive, not the link but the video itself. This question was posed several years back, but I couldn’t make heads or tails of the answer.

Thanks.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I don’t believe the site supports video in the manner you are describing. You would need to upload your videos elsewhere (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) before connecting them to WordPress. On a paid plan you can upload files directly to your WordPress Media.

If you have a paid plan at the Explorer level or higher you can use the Video block to upload videos to your site.

WP
    Working With Video
    1 min read
    Videos make your site interactive, convey information effectively, and improve your visitors’ experience. This guide will show you the many different ways you can add videos to a WordPress website. Upload Video to Your Site The most straightforward method is to upload the video file directly to your website and display a video player using the Video block. Here’s an example of how it can l

If you have a free account, you can embed videos from sites on the supported list. I usually use YouTube and I have occasionally used Vimeo.

WP
    Blocks (The Full List) » Embed Content from Other Platforms
    3 min read
    Use the Embed block to display content from third-party online services on your website. This guide lists all supported platforms you can embed. Add the Embed Block Add the Embed block to a page by clicking on the + block inserter and searching for “embed”. Alternatively, type /embed on a new line and press enter: Adding an Embed block with the slash command For more information, vis
  • The topic ‘Embed video’ is closed to new replies.