Email Not Working

• About a week ago I created an email address “{myname}@videosavvy.org” which works perfectly.

I then created an email address “(email visible only to moderators and staff)” with Hostinger.com (a hosting service). It wasn’t able to connect to connect to Titan, so I removed it.

I then headed back over to WordPress.com and added the same email address, “(email visible only to moderators and staff)” with no issues. However, now this email can no longer receive or send emails.

When attempting to send an email to this email address, I get the error message:

“550 5.1.1 : Recipient address rejected: undeliverable address: host uk-fast-smtpin4.hostinger.io[private/dovecot-lmtp] said: 550 5.1.1 User doesn’t exist: (email visible only to moderators and staff) (in reply to RCPT TO command)”

I believe this has something to do with MX records but not sure how to fix it and why it is still tied to Hostinger.com. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey there,

It looks like your domain still has the Hostinger email records. A domain can only point to a single email server, so this is likely what is messing up the email deliverability. We can remove the Hostinger records by visiting Upgrades > Domains > [your domain]. Then select DNS Records > Manage. From here, you can delete the Hostinger records by selecting the menu (three dots) next to the record and choosing Delete:

Please note that it can take up to 72 hours for these changes to propagate.

Hope this helps!

• The topic ‘Email Not Working’ is closed to new replies.