Email address problem (name only account)

• I created a word press account (name only) for my wife and assigned one of our email addresses. ((email visible only to moderators and staff)). I the edited her account info and changed the email address to something else.

I am now trying to create a account (name only) for my son using the address that was temporarily used as my wife’s address.

This address is one of mine. Your system is now telling me, when I try to create the new name only account “the address has already been used. Seems to me it was used and then cancelled.

What can I di to get to re-use it/

• @fspugh
    No volunteer blogger on the forum can do anything for you. We all lack back-end access. So my suggestion is to send in a feedback if this matter persists for any length of time, understanding that changes do take awhile to become effective.

• Since I am new to forum and the system how do I send in feed back?

• You will find your feedback button on the top right hand side of your dashboard. You will also find that I have provided some other resources threads for your use in one of the other threads you have posted.

• You can also send an email to support ( at ) wordpress ( dot ) as well. The Feedback button is along the top right edge of any page on your blog’s backend once you log in.

Hope this helps,
    -drmike

• The topic ‘Email address problem (name only account)’ is closed to new replies.