Edit Post Issue

• I’m having issues with editing posts. It’s as if the CSS goes away, and the page is completely unformatted. I’m not sure what to do as everything else seems to run properly.

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

To better assist you, could you kindly let me know which interface you’re using to edit your posts? Are you using the WordPress.com dashboard or WP-Admin?

Based on the description of your issue, it appears that this might be related to your browser. Sometimes, temporary files stored in the browser can cause issues like these. A simple way to resolve this could be to clear your browser’s cache. Here’s how to do that: https://wordpress.com/support/browser-issues/#clearing-your-browser-cache

After clearing the cache, please try to edit a post again to see if the issue persists. If it does, another step you could take is to try a different browser. Sometimes, different browsers interact with websites in slightly different ways, so this may resolve the issue.

Please let me know how these suggestions work for you or if you need further assistance.

• The topic ‘Edit Post Issue’ is closed to new replies.