Domain Warning

• I’ve had the site http://www.protectthemissouri.com for a few years and today when I go to the website it give me “Warning! Domain mapping upgrade for this domain not found. Please log in and go to the Domains Upgrades page of your blog to use this domain.”

However when I put in protectthemissouri.wordpress.com it works. I haven’t switch plans on wordpress so why am I getting this message or why did the domain name switch?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

Apparently, your domain mapping upgrade has expired. I’ve tagged this thread for staffs. They will respond here to assist you. Please wait patiently for a moment. I recommend you to subscribe this thread so as that you can notice easily when they respond.

Thank you :)

• Hi there,

You had a domain mapping upgrade for protectthemissouri.com, but that upgrade expired on 13 June as you did not renew it for another year. It’s no longer possible to restore that upgrade to your account, so you will need to add a new domain mapping upgrade to your site. As we no longer sell single domain mapping upgrades, you will need to purchase a plan under My Site ->Plans to do that.

• The topic ‘Domain Warning’ is closed to new replies.