domain renewal

• Everytime I go to check out, once I’ve entered my CC information, I receive a red pop up box in the right hand corner that says “Enter First Name.” What does this mean? I’ve entered my CC info (including my name) and it still doesn’t work. This is frustrating!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

I understand, it is annoying to see the popup despite entering the correct name. But it seems you finally got rid of the error message and purchased the Premium plan. So I am closing this thread.

Write to us if you still see this problem or need help with anything else like setting up your domain etc. We’d be glad to help you.

• For some reason, my website still isn’t working after purchasing the premium package. I tried purchasing renewing the $18 package but I’m still running into the same problem where it say “enter first name.” Thoughts?

• I should be able to get this sorted out for you. But I need to contact the domain registrar to do so. I appreciate your patience while I wait to hear back from them.

• Hi Kontempo,

I’ve just sent you an email to discuss the details of this. Please reply there with any questions.

• The topic ‘domain renewal’ is closed to new replies.