domain Release

• Dear [WordPress Support/Domain Registrar],

I am writing to formally request the release of the domain pangenisamajnepal.com. Currently, the domain is registered with WordPress, but I wish to transfer or release the domain for use elsewhere.

Please let me know the process and any necessary steps I need to take to facilitate this request. Additionally, if there are any fees associated with the release, kindly inform me of the total amount.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to your response.

Self-declared URL: pangenisamajnepal.com
    Jetpack: Unknown
    WP.com: Unknown

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to moderators and staff)

• I had this and i canceled from WordPress but is willing to use this domain again ***

• Hi there!

We can’t manually release a domain, as it’s an automatic process completed at the registry level.

A newly registered domain that is canceled within 96 hours will become available for registration elsewhere after about a week. When it is available, anyone can register it. So, there’s no guarantee that you’ll be able to get the domain again.

If you want, you can restore the domain with us. If you only want the domain, we can send you a link to pay for the domain registration fee (which is $12 for your domain).

You can also upgrade to a yearly WordPress.com plan, which comes with a free domain for the first year. If you upgrade to a yearly plan, let us know, and we’ll restore the domain for you.

Feel free to let us know if you have more questions.

• The topic ‘domain Release’ is closed to new replies.