Domain Re-activation

• Hello,

I recently bought and canceled a domain for one of my websites after trying to transfer it to wordpress.org but after working with it, looks like it’s far more than we need. Says domain is parked and wanted to know if you all were able to make it available for my purchase again.

https://centralchasersgroup.wpcomstaging.com/ is the site address now, would like to get back centralchasers.org

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Regards,

Quinton

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Canceling a domain does not make it immediately available to repurchase elsewhere. Here are the available options for you:

Repurchase the Domain: We can send an invoice and restore the domain. You’ll be able to point it to a new host as soon as it’s restored, then transfer the registration after 60 days.

Repurchase a Plan: To host your site here, buy an annual plan, skip the domain option, and update us here.

Let us know which way you’d like to proceed. Thanks.

• Yes ma’am, repurchasing the domain is exactly what I’m after. I’ve already got a subscription with you all just need the domain back.

So yes please send an invoice over.

Thanks!

Regards.

• Thanks for confirming! I’ve sent that payment request to the email address on file for the account.

Let us know once that’s been paid (we’re not notified) so we can reach out to the domain registrar to recover the domain.

Thanks!

• Alright sweet, paid in full.

I really appreciate it.

Thank you!

• Thank you! It looks like the site was deleted, so we’ll have an extra step in getting that restored, but we’ll update you as soon as it’s done. Cheers!

• That’s done; the domain is back in your account.

Now:

but after working with it, looks like it’s far more than we need

Do you need us to move the domain to another site? If so, can you confirm which one? It looks like you’ve got a similarly named site started up again, but I’d like to confirm. Thanks!

• No ma’am, all we needed was the domain to be restored. I can do the rest but I really appreciate it. :)

I thank you kindly for all of your help!

Cheers

• All done for you, quintonkirsch.

We restored your domain to your WordPress.com account.

Enjoy the rest of your day. Take care and stay safe!

• The topic ‘Domain Re-activation’ is closed to new replies.