domain purchased from WordPress annual plan but DNS not showing up

• Purchased Starter Pack and paid annual fee for purchasing domain, “netprosolutions.in”, along with professional email trial on 5th April 2024. The site and emails worked for 2-3 days post which the domain does not show up in DNS records and emails stopped working as the domain was not connected. Tried reaching out to support team through multiple emails and chat support. One happiness engineer informed that domains team shall reach out to us regarding the issue with our domain as the DNS records are updated as standard and all settings are in place. Here’s his response received from wordpress support agent Syed H. on ticket ID 8054846 “There is something wrong with the domain, as it shows weird data which changes frequently. Give me a few minutes to dig deeper, please. I checked and there are a few similar cases with the “.in” domains, as public DNS records are not accurate: https://www.whois.com/whois/netprosolutions.in 
    Our Domains Team is currently working on fixing this and they’ll contact you shortly via your email”. I haven’t heard anything so far and I’m struggling each day in my business as there is no proper response from any support person to multiple emails and messages.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Thank you for reaching out. I can confirm we are looking into this and we will get back to you via email soon.

• Hello.

I purchased a $300 yearly subscription for the Refrigerator Repair website theme.

Unfortunately, it turned out that this theme is not functional. There is no content, nothing at all, just a white screen and ten words. Can you help me?

• @umgroupua We will reply to your question in the forum thread you started here.

• The topic ‘domain purchased from WordPress annual plan but DNS not showing up’ is closed to new replies.