Domain Name concern

• Hi if I subscribed for a paid plan with a free domain content does it means that that .Wordpress will be eliminated and my website name will be eNfinityFinancialSupportServices.com? Correct me if Im wrong I just need some clarifications before I proceed. Hope to hear from you soonest. Thank you!

Site: https://enfinityfinancialsupportservices451446140.wordpress.com.
    WP.com: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

• Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to WordPress.com and hope that all is well with you!

We understand that you would like to know that if you subscribed to a paid plan with WordPress.com with a free domain content, you will be able to remove the “WordPress.com” but register and use the eNfinityFinancialSupportServices.com domain name.

Yes, you can!

Please note that ,this is only possible with any of the paid plans with WordPress.com.

1. To get started, you need to create a site on WordPress.com. Here is the link to help get you signed up first.

All you need to do is click on “Start your website” or “Get Started” and before you know it, you will already have an amazing site set up.

2. The following link here will also guide you on creating content on your WordPress.com site.

Do let us know if you have further questions and we look forward to getting you onboard with WordPress.com soon!

Stay safe.

Max

• Hi @enfinityfinancialsupportservices

@zigzagboogaaloo
    is correct that you will need to upgrade before you can add a domain. Any yearly plan includes a domain for the first year. If you choose the monthly option you can still add a domain but the registration fee is extra.

One thing worth noting, we will not convert your domain from a .wordpress.com address to one without WordPress in it automatically. Instead you have to pick your new domain from the list of ones that are available.

I do see however that your preferred domain is available and already added to your cart here. Once you complete checkout the domain will be added to your account so you can use it for you site address. Please let us know if you need any more assistance, thanks!

• The topic ‘Domain Name concern’ is closed to new replies.