Domain missing

• I got ownership of a domain(trendyfashionstyle.com) from a wordpress user. But Now I can’t find this domain in my panel.

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi,

It seems that you deleted the domain by mistake yesterday, June 13, which is why you could not find it.

I’ve restored the domain and you can use it again.

Could you share the intended use for your domain? Knowing your plans will help us ensure it’s configured correctly for your goals.

Thanks!

• Sir I’ve the same issue : I got ownership of a domain(nabiranetbd.com) from a wordpress user. But Now I can’t find this domain in my panel.

Could you help me to restore it again?

• yesterday I am seen in my panel my three domain missing I don’t know why I went back my all domain please back back my domain on my panel

Hostnever.com

seohostbd.com

softwaredhaka.com

This is three domain no access on my panel.

• Hello dear,
    I got ownership of a domain(SHAFFAAF.COM) from a wordpress user. But Now I can’t find this domain in my panel.
    Could you help me to restore it again?
    Please back back my domain on my panel.

Thank you

• I got ownership of a domain(trendyfashionstyle.com) from a wordpress user. But Now I can’t find this domain in my panel.

Domain name:wevhost.com

• I got ownership of a domain(atokom.com) from a wordpress user. But Now I can’t find this domain in my panel.

please sir please help me

• I got ownership of Domain (techjhal.com) from a wordpress user. But now i can’t find this Domain in my panel.
    Wp.com:YES
    Jetpack: NO
    Correct Account : YES

The blog i need with is:

techjhal.wordpress.com

• I got ownership of Domain (techjhal.com) from a wordpress user. But now i can’t find this Domain in my panel.
    Wp.com:YES
    Jetpack: NO
    Correct Account : YES

The blog i need with is:

techjhal.wordpress.com

Domain name: Techjhal.com

plase reply me sir it’s urgent

• I got ownership of a domain(wevhost.com) from a wordpress user. But Now I can’t find this domain in my panel.

Domain name:wevhost.com

plz recover my domain

• I got ownership of a domain(atokom.com) from a wordpress user. But Now I can’t find this domain in my panel.

please sir please help me atokom.com

• <time datetime=”2024-06-15T07:35:45+00:00″>1:35 pm</time>

yesterday I am seen in my panel my three domain missing I don’t know why I went back my all domain please back back my domain on my panel

Wevhost.com

This is three domain no access on my panel

• Good morning. I’ve replied to the email ticket that was submitted. Please follow up with me there about any other questions. Cheers!

• The topic ‘Domain missing’ is closed to new replies.