Domain and adding business premium

• Hello,

Right now my domain alibennett.com is registered with a deleted blog albennphotog.wordpress.com. I am about to switch to the business premium plan, can I either use alibennet.com with business plan or will I be able to register alibennett.photography with the business plan?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• The staff can move the domain registration to an active blog for you so you can manage the registration –

I have flagged this for the staff to help

Would you like the registration moved to https://albennphoto.wordpress.com/?

Then you can map alibennett.com using the Business Plan

• Yes thank you

Also, would be able to purchase the domain alibennett.photography too? I know some places offer the .photography domains and some don’t just curious

Thanks

• Hi there!

The deleted site had a domain mapping for alibennett.com. To keep things simple I’ve gone ahead and refunded that mapping with WordPress.com credits that you can apply towards your WordPress Business Plan purchase. Let me know if you’d prefer a refund back to your bank account.

You still control the settings for alibennett.com with the registrar where you purchased it.

You can map alibennett.com once again to any (not-deleted) WordPress.com site by setting up a domain mapping upgrade. If you purchase the Business plan, the cost of one domain mapping or registration is included in the plan.

We’re not able to register .photography domains on WordPress.com at the moment, but if you’ll purchase alibennett.photography through another domain registrar, you can also use domain mapping to point it WordPress.com.

• I purchased the domain with WordPress. I’d like to have it moved to namecheap if possible?

• Sorry for that misunderstanding, I see now that you did purchase the domain at WordPress.com, but you also asked for the domain to be cancelled previously.

I’m sorry, but after this length of time, we can no longer retrieve the domain for you. Your domain is still in the cancellation process Josh mentioned here:

https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/domain-name-760?replies=31#post-2276394

Nothing can be done with alibennett.com until it is available for purchase again which may still be quite some time. Once its available for purchase, you can register it through Namecheap or any other registrar of your choice.

• The topic ‘Domain and adding business premium’ is closed to new replies.