Disappointed with WordPress

• am disappointed with WordPress.

Eight years ago when I made my website on WordPress I was helped by several human engineers. They were patient, helpful and extrememly efficient. I could not have don it without them. I am in my sixties and not tech savvy.
    I have been trying for days now to get a Paypal button on my website. Every time I ask for help I get a response from AI. They keep repeating the smae things,which are not working. They pretend to have empathy, which I find confusing and misleading as its just an algorithm. They have no felxibility and cannot actually understand my problem.
    I expect this will be read by AI and not a human being. I am serioudly disappointed with WordPress. Where did all the helpful engineers go?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey there Caroline,

I am sorry to hear that the responses via email have been less than ideal. Rest assured that I am here to help you with this dreaded PayPal error (and that I am not a bot). From what I read in the email, you’re receiving an error whenever you click the PayPal link you embedded on your site, correct? Did you remove the link from your site, as I cannot find it? If the link is still up, please provide the URL of the page where it is located.

Were the instructions you used to set up PayPal from our support page here?

https://wordpress.com/support/paypal/view-all/

Let me know, and we’ll be sure to assist you further.

Thanks!

• The topic ‘Disappointed with WordPress’ is closed to new replies.