Disappearing Navigation Links on Right Hand Panel

• I had the ‘Blogroll’ link category as well as another Link category I created on the right hand side navigation panel of my Blog site and both were visible with no problems. I then created another new link category. The next time I viewed my Blog site, the Blogroll links and one of the link category I created were no longer visible. When I checked the Links section under ‘WP Admin’ all the link categories were listed and marked YES under the Visible column. Can you assist on fixing in order to view again on my Blog site??

• Hi, I’m seeing all of the Links on the live site. Can you let us know the name of the category that’s missing? Also, just to confirm, can you send a link to the site you need help with?

• Thanks for your reply. I was able to figure out the problem yesterday. Somehow, the Link widget was deleted and I had to reinstall to regain visibility of the sidebar navigation links that disappeared. All good now.

• The topic ‘Disappearing Navigation Links on Right Hand Panel’ is closed to new replies.