Dashboard/Admin/Editing not working, horrible appearance

• The customization of my site does not appear on computers (I’ve tried many computer/browser/network combinations), but does appear on mobile. The site looks horrible, and I need to fix this.

When I log in to wordpress, nothing loads–all of the options appear as blue-gray rectangles with no text and/or say “loading.”

The site appears normal on my mobile device, and editing works. This is incredibly frustrating!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• More info: cache and cookies have been cleared, problem persists in latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, and Safari, on two different Macs. When I try to access the theme customizer, a message reading “Sorry, the customizing tools did not load correctly” appears. Stats/Pages/Menus all fail to load. I have a premium account.

• Hi there, I’m not currently seeing any CSS at Appearance > Customize > CSS, and I this thread has been marked as Resolved. Did you get this issue sorted out or are you still having these issues?

• The topic ‘Dashboard/Admin/Editing not working, horrible appearance’ is closed to new replies.