Dashboard says my site is hidden when it’s visible

• Hello! I hope you’re well.

Every time I click ‘My Home’ I get a page that says ‘You have 1 hidden website. Please make it visible to manage it’. But when I click to see my sites, the only one I have says it is visible. I click ‘My Home’ again but get the same message.

I tried making it hidden, then clicking to make it visible, but still the same thing happens. I also made it hidden, clicked ‘My Home’, got the same message, clicked manage, and the site was set to visible automatically again.

Is there something wrong with a setting somewhere? How can this be fixed?

Thanks,
    Vel

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

It looks like the site you’re referring to is a self-hosted WordPress.org site that was once connected via Jetpack to your WordPress.com account. The Jetpack connection doesn’t seem to be working right now.

We can disconnect the connection completely from our end so that you can connect Jetpack to your WordPress.com account again. Would you like us to do that?

Feel free to let us know if you have more questions.

• Hello!

Yes, that would be great! I removed it because it caused a site loading error when trying to update. I haven’t messed with it since.

• OK you’re all set. You will not see it listed here: https://wordpress.com/sites/

Hope that helps. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

• [Solved]

Hello!

I added jetpack back and I can see it listed in my sites again. I was able to do what I was trying to achieve in the first place in the backend. Thank you so much for your help!

• The topic ‘Dashboard says my site is hidden when it’s visible’ is closed to new replies.