Dara Theme Bullets

• The Bullets in the Dara theme are broken, and I was wondering if the creator can fix this, or is this something intentionally broken, under the guidance of WordPress, to get people to use the paid services in order for something as basic a Bullet Points to work properly?

In Editor, the Bullet Points work perfectly, the first Level is a solid black circle, second is a Clear Circle with a black outline, and third is a solid black square.

The distances between the levels is adequate, and look perfect.

After Publishing it, they all just turn to solid black first-level circles with a barely-distinguishable distance between levels.

I’ve spent all day looking for a Theme that worked for me, and I like this one. I’m wondering if this is a mistake that can be fixed, or is it intentional & a malicious sales tactic and if so I need to find another Free Web Host before putting much more effort into WordPress.

Please don’t try and sell me WordPress. Thanks.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Actually this is not Dara Theme Specific, it has also happened with other themes. I think that’s a very basic and essential function, akin to removing question mark or comma functionality to get someone to upgrade to a paid site.

Anyway, I’m pretty overly embarrassed by WordPress’s desperation to both annoy people and show double-advertisements on the end of each of my posts. double ads are obviously just to annoy the hell out of you, bother and embarrass you to the point you’ll upgrade to a paid service.

At this point, I simply don’t think letting WordPress Spam the hell out my page with ads they get paid for, is worth whatever tiny amount of free hosting they’re offering.

I would just switch to an actual Hosting company and build my site with one of the many builders they offer, were I to pay. If WordPress’s job was to annoy people so much they just end up hating wordpress and rage quitting to another service, congratulations are in order. Mission Accomplished. Classy.

• Even when I type in the following in the Editor:

<ul type=disk>

• First Disk
  • Second Disk
  • <ul type=circle>

• First Circle
  • Second Circle
  • <ul type=square>

• First Square
  • Second Square
  • I get the same result, completely all disks and barely even indented too btw

Anyone know a fix for this?