Daily Prompt 10.12.2014

• Today’s Daily Prompt titled “All or Nothing At All” is really nothing at all because the link is not working. When checking in to see the various other entries I get “0 responses” although 60 are linking it, including me. Please inform staff to correct this to enable us to post our entries. Thinking you for your co-operation.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• You expect us to be polite. You expect us to understand that you have a lot of people with various problems to solve. I just expect an answer, a small acknowledgement to my request for help.
    In the meanwhile we are almost 3 days without pingbacks, without any chance to share our blogs with our colleagues. Colleagues we have met on WordPress and colleagues that we have got to know and cherish their own blog attempts at the Daily Prompt.
    I am sure that WordPress are searching for a solution. they seem to have a big problem, and it is not fun when these things happen in an organisation.
    Just perhaps a few words to tell what is happening, what we are to expect or a simple acknowledgement that someone actually read my original text.
    Thank you for your co-operation and assistance.

• The topic ‘Daily Prompt 10.12.2014’ is closed to new replies.