Customer Service/Courtesy Credit $18??

• Hello,

I hate that my account is messed up now since I didn’t pay the $18.00 to have my simple account as just my name. Less than 2 months ago, I tried to commit suicide. I ended up having a seizure, knocking over my MacBook Pro and laying on the floor for 2 days b4 my mom found me. I was in the ICU for 4 days, and Psych for 5 days. Then I come home to NO computer. Had to get the stupid BarClay Card Financing and get a model down. Basically, I am BROKE!! I am on Disability for Mental Illness. Is there anyway they can do a courtesy credit of $18 for one more year?? It would mean so much to me. Please let me know who I need to contact to go through a charity or talk to a supervisor?? Thanks Much, Kimberly. (email visible only to moderators and staff) is my PP account, in case it’s FWD’D for me to pay the 2 day late balance. Thanks again. ((hugs)) I’m really trying to do better, but it’s hard…obviously.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Any of your friends who are logged in to WordPress.com can click on the button on the expired domain overlay and renew your domain for you for $18. But they should do so quickly.

Here’s what happens when a domain expires:

Domain Expiration

• Thanks, but I don’t have many real friends. My mental illness and me being sad has chased most people away. I was hoping the company WordPress would help me for just one more year. I will be able to handle it next year. I’m just so stressed. And I literally have no money left after bills. Breaking that computer, and needing a new one…didn’t make me happy. It broke me financially. I am so sorry.

• Can somebody please help me?? You have no idea how happy it would make me. My family does not talk to me. But I know they read my stupid website. I hope with the posts, pics and even a few gift ideas that maybe one of them would care about me and that I almost died, for the second time. But nobody seems to care. I am not trying to be all pity party like, but I guess it’s hard not to. I’m scared and panicked all the time. It’s very painful and scary. I just can’t handle change well, and wow…things are so much worse than the already shi**y things I listed. ::le sigh::

• The topic ‘Customer Service/Courtesy Credit $18??’ is closed to new replies.